Does your book have the key elements of a high-interest property in the publishing industry? Will literary agents, editors, and readers be excited to get their hands on it? How can you know in advance if you’ve written a book that will garner serious attention and break out in a big way?
Many of our clients at Writer’s Relief connect with fabulous literary agents and go on to publish great books. With years of experience in the industry, we know what literary agents are looking for. We help our clients prepare their manuscripts and get them into the BEST agents’ hands. We’re also readers who love books as much as you do.
While there are no secret formulas that can guarantee your book will break out and capture the interest of industry insiders, we can let you in on a few essential components that many of the world’s most beloved and popular books have in common.
Writer’s Relief is an author’s submission service (not a literary agency, publisher, or publicity firm). We help creative writers get published by targeting their poems, essays, short stories, and books to the best-suited literary agents or editors of literary journals.
We can help you get published. We will:
- Identify the best literary agents for your book manuscript. Literary agents are key to publishing your novel, memoir, or nonfiction book.
- Identify the best literary journals for your poetry, short story, or personal essay.
- Create your cover or query letters.
- Proofread and format your submissions.
- Develop strategies that get literary agents and editors excited about your writing.
- Make more time for you to write without sacrificing the quality and efficiency of your submissions.
- Help you get published more often in reputable markets.
Send Us Your Best Work Now!
Submit Here: http://www.writersrelief.com/review_board/
Submission Guidelines: http://www.writersrelief.com/submission-guidelines-for-review-board/
Review Board FAQ: http://www.writersrelief.com/submission-guidelines-for-review-board/#reviewboardfaqs
(For more information about Writer’s Relief, visit www.writersrelief.com)
March’s Lit Mag Spotlight: New Letters
TODAY (April 3) is your LAST DAY to win a one-year subscription to New Letters AND a New Letters cap, proudly worn by some of the best writers in the country (choose red or black, as pictured at the bottom of the post). Comment on the blog post (link above) to enter.
But that’s not all! If readers call New Letters at (816) 235-1168 and mention the Lit Mag Spotlight, they’ll be happy to offer a two-year subscription for $12 off. That would be eight issues of New Letters for only $24 (normally $36)!